Saturday 30 May 2015

UTTERLY FUN to be interviewed for CHOICES, the Suffolk Lifestyle Magazine

Utterly Fun - Photos being taken for CHOICES, the Suffolk Lifestyle Magazine. A few steps back, and I'll be in the pond!

When Hayley Charman, Editor of Choices came to my home to interview me in May, I wasn't sure if the thrust of her article would be about lifestyle choices such as crime (crime fiction as in my Utterly crime series) or becoming an author! Rest assured - it was about taking up writing and becoming an author.

It would take up too much space in Hayley's article to list all the bookstores where my books are available, so I shall list them here: 

Waterstones (Bury St Edmunds, Buttermarket branch); Browsers (Woodbridge); Idlers (Hadleigh); Landers (Long Melford); Diss bookshop (Diss); Bridge Farm Barns (Monks Eleigh); Leaping Hare bookshop (Wyken Vineyard); Stowmarket Tourist Information bookshop; The Green Barn (Ringshall).

Amazon (paperback and e-book)


They may also be in your local library - just ask next time you visit your library! 

  • Utterly Explosive
  • Utterly Fuelled
  • Utterly Rafted
  • Utterly Reclaimed 



No comments:

Post a Comment